dark slide

'dark slide' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Photography and Photographs


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Device that holds a sensitized glass plate or sheet of cut film, designed originally to transport daguerreotype or wet‐collodion plates, or paper, sensitized in the darkroom to the camera. In ...

Subjects: Photography and Photographs.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.