deckle edge of paper

Related Overviews


'deckle edge of paper' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A feathery edge formed round the edge of hand-made paper by small amounts of pulp seeping under the deckle edge of the mould during sheet formation (see10).

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.