density-marker bead

'density-marker bead' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Chemistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Any small coloured bead of accurately known mass density that is used for calibrating density gradients. Generally a set of several such beads, covering a range of densities, is used.


Subjects: Chemistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.