desensitizing agent

'desensitizing agent' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Dentistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A solution, gel, or varnish applied topically to a sensitive area of a tooth. See also dentine hypersensitivity.

Subjects: Dentistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.