Related Overviews


'donjon' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The great tower or innermost keep of a castle. The word is recorded from Middle English, and is a variant of dungeon.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.