double-tone ink

Related Overviews


'double-tone ink' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

An ink used to impart a colouring effect when printing half-tones with a single printing. Chemical additives in the ink cause the single printing to have both a tint and a shading of the same colour.


Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.