English mason. He built the west tower of the Holy Cross Guild Chapel at Stratford-on-Avon, Warwicks. (begun 1496), and may have been responsible for the chancel and clerestorey of the Parish Church in the same town (c. 1465–c.1495). To judge from the stylistic similarities he seems to have worked on several churches in Warwicks and Worcs., especially towers.
J. Harvey (1987)