drainage divide

Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A ridge of land that separates adjacent drainage networks. Also known as divide, hydrographic divide, interfluve, watershed.

Subjects: Environmental Science.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.