Related Overviews


'drop-ornament' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Pendent ornamental form like a tear-drop on the intrados of Gothic arches, really an enriched cusp.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.