'dust-wrapper' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The term ‘dust-wrapper’ can be applied to any unattached sheet of paper of some kind that is loosely wrapped around a book or manuscript of any period for protective purposes.


Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.