Dutch gable

Related Overviews


'Dutch gable' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Tall gable with sweeping curved sides, often ogees with volutes, crowned by a triangular pediment. Not to be confused with a shaped gable.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.