'earthfills' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Earth Sciences and Geography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

‘Earthfill’ is the general term used to describe the end result where soil or rock is moved and placed, generally in a controlled way, to form an engineered structure, such ...

Subjects: Earth Sciences and Geography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.