Related Overviews


'eaves-cornice' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Classical cornice forming the transition between the naked of a wall and the edge of the eaves above.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.