erecting prism

Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A glass prism used in optical instruments to convert an inverted image into an erect image, as in prismatic binoculars.

Subjects: Physics.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.