error or mistake

'error or mistake' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Accounting


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A claim by the taxpayer that there has been an overpayment of tax. A formal claim has to be made within six years against the overassessment to income tax or capital gains tax resulting from an error or mistake in, or omission from, any return or statement.

Subjects: Accounting.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.