Esbach's albuminometer

'Esbach's albuminometer' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Medicine and Health


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference


a graduated glass tube used for measuring the amount of albumin in a specimen of urine. [G. H. Esbach (1843–90), French physician]

Subjects: Medicine and Health.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.