falling-sphere viscometer

'falling-sphere viscometer' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Chemistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

An instrument for measuring the viscosity of a liquid from the time taken for a solid sphere to fall through a given distance in a column of the liquid compared ...

Subjects: Chemistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.