Related Overviews


'falloposcope' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Medicine and Health


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

n. a narrow flexible fibreoptic endoscope used to view the inner lining of the Fallopian tubes (see falloposcopy).

Subjects: Medicine and Health.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.