felt side

Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

That side of a sheet of paper which has been in contact with the pressing felt, as opposed to the mould (or wire) side.

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.