felt-tip pen

Related Overviews


'felt-tip pen' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A pen with its own reservoir of ink and a nib (or tip) made of felt, or some porous material. Other names are ‘marker pen’, ‘marker’, or ‘highlighter’, designations often ...

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.