Fielded panel

Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Furniture panel which is moulded, sunk, or raised, or is divided into smaller panels

Subjects: Decorative Arts, Furniture, and Industrial Design.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.