Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The block of wood which canalizes the air (i.e. plugs the mouthpiece) in woodwind instr. of the recorder family, known therefore as ‘fipple flutes’.

Subjects: Music.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.