Flashed glass

'Flashed glass' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Decorative Arts, Furniture, and Industrial Design


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Colourless glass that has been coated with a film of coloured glass. See fig. on p. 384.

Flashed ruby-glass Passover goblet with wheel-engraved inscription, h. 215 mm, Bohemia, late 19th century (New York, The Jewish Museum)


Subjects: Decorative Arts, Furniture, and Industrial Design.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.