Flock and tinsel prints

Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Collective term for a type of woodcut to which powdered wool (flock) or tinsel (small fragments of metal) was applied. Such prints are rare. The technique was developed to imitate ...

Subjects: Renaissance Art.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.