Related Overviews


'fluting' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing these subjects:

  • Archaeology
  • Architecture


Quick Reference


Pattern of ornamentation often found on pottery which comprises a series of broad parallel corrugations, either horizontal, diagonal, or vertical, which have a wave‐shaped cross‐section.

Subjects: Archaeology — Architecture.

Reference entries

See all related reference entries in Oxford Index »