'fluxoturbidite' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Earth Sciences and Geography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A poorly graded sediment, the product of gravity-induced flow in which little turbulent mixing of particles occurs. It is transitional between a slump and a turbidity flow (see turbidity current).

Subjects: Earth Sciences and Geography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.