Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A relatively modern term, ‘flyleaf’, or ‘fly-leaf’, most commonly denotes a blank leaf at the beginning of a printed or manuscript book, before any title-page, or else at the end ...

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.