Related Overviews


'flytrap' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Computing


Quick Reference

Jargon term used to describe a computer employed in a firewall. Also used to describe a computer to which a cracker is diverted in order for his or her behaviour to be examined. See also Web trap and fishbowl.

Subjects: Computing.

Reference entries