fore-edge flap

'fore-edge flap' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A protective flap on a bookbinding that folds around the fore-edge of the text block and projects across part of the upper or lower board, over which it is folded. ...

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.