Related Overviews


'fractable' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Cope on a gable-wall carried up as a parapet. The term is especially appropriate for scrolled, shaped, or stepped gables: the horizontal part at the base of the gable is the foot-table; the curved parts are boltels or bottles; and a step is a square.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.