Related Overviews


'Frappes' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Cookery, Food, and Drink


Quick Reference

A frappe is what Bostonians call a thick blend of ice cream, milk, and flavorings—known more commonly as a milkshake. The word comes from the French verb frapper, which means ...

Subjects: Cookery, Food, and Drink.

Reference entries