Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

One of a series of thumb-mouldings like fat fingers joined side by side on the upper surface of a convex moulding. Gadrooning (also knulled or lobed decoration) means ornamented with convex rods or lobes.


Subjects: Art — Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.