Related Overviews

Harry Lauder (1870—1950) music-hall singer

Players' Theatre

Gate Theatre


'Gatti's' can also refer to...

Armand Gatti (b. 1924)

Daniele Gatti (b. 1962)

Gabriella Gatti (1908—2003)

Giulio Gatti-Casazza (1868—1940)

Guido Gatti (1892—1973)

Keith Gattis (b. 1971)


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Theatre


Quick Reference

London music-hall. In 1856 the brothers Carlo and Giovanni Gatti, with Giuseppe Marconi, had a restaurant in Hungerford Market. When this was demolished to make way for Charing Cross Station ...

Subjects: Theatre.

Reference entries