Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

To create a wavy pattern or rippling effect by means of indentations, incisions, or impressions, so the object thus treated is referred to as goffered.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.