Related Overviews


'granoblastic' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Earth Sciences and Geography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A textural term referring to a mosaic of equidimensional anhedral grains in metamorphic rocks. If inequant grains such as micas are present, they are randomly oriented.

Subjects: Earth Sciences and Geography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.