'graphiology' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

‘Graphiology’ is a term apparently coined in the mid-nineteenth century, though now obsolete, to denote the art of writing in general.

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.