Liverpool architect. He was in partnership with Edward Augustus Lyle Ould (1852–1909) and built up a successful practice, later joined by George Hastwell Grayson (1871–1951) in 1897. The firm designed several distinguished groups of houses at Port Sunlight, Cheshire, including those with stepped gables in Wood Street (1895) and the Gothic houses of hard terracotta and brick (1896). At Cambridge, Grayson & Ould designed the Hall at Selwyn College (1907) and buildings at Trinity Hall (1910).
Davison (1916);A. S. Gray (1985)