(1876–1938). English architect and illustrator. His work attracted attention among the Arts-and-Crafts fraternity, and he was in great demand as a perspectivist for many of the leading architects and landscape-architects of the day. He settled in Chipping Campden, spent much of his time restoring traditional Cotswold buildings on principles established by Morris, and built himself New Dover's House in the town. His etchings were much admired, and many of them decorated numerous books. He was Master of the Art-Workers' Guild in 1934.
From A Dictionary of Architecture and Landscape Architecture in Oxford Reference.