Overview

Guild chapel


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The fifteenth-century chapel of the Guild of the Holy Cross, dating from the thirteenth century and dissolved in 1547. It lies across the road from the site of New Place, and next to the Grammar School.

Subjects: Shakespeare Studies and Criticism.


Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.