Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The gutter in a printed or manuscript book is the channel running down the middle of the book, against the spine where the folds of all the quires meet, when opened at any point.


Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.