hall chair

Related Overviews


'hall chair' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Art


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

An English chair with a solid seat and back, usually of mahogany, manufactured from the early 18th to the mid-19th century, used in halls and corridors. They were often decorated with a coat of arms in the centre.

Subjects: Art.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.