'hazzle' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Art


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A zigzag patterning used as a decorative background in gilt picture frames and against which a design such as a leaf pattern may be set.

Subjects: Art.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.