Hertfordshire spike

Related Overviews


'Hertfordshire spike' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Flèche or short spire rising from a church-tower, its base concealed by a parapet, common in Herts., England.

Pevsner (ed.), BoE, H (1977)

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.