hollow back

'hollow back' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A bookbinding with a spine whose covering material is not glued to the text block, so that there is a gap between the two when the book is opened. A ...

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.