Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

In the USA firms which offer limited liability to stock holders are designated by inc. or corporation. In the UK, either limited, or LTD. or Ltd. or public limited company or PLC (plc).


Subjects: Economics.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.