ink roller

Related Overviews


'ink roller' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A cylindrical inking tool of wood covered in leather, or later of ‘composition’ (glue and molasses), used from the early 19th century.

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.