'inkstand' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

An inkstand, or ‘standish’ as it was commonly called in earlier times, is a stand or tray for holding inkpots, bottles, glasses, a pounce pot, pens, or other writing materials ...

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.