Overview

Inner Temple


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

An Inn of Court situated in the Temple between the Strand and the Embankment. The earliest recorded claim for its existence is 1440. Its Hall and Library were destroyed by bombing in World War II but have since been rebuilt.

Subjects: Law.


Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.