Kennelly–Heaviside layer

Related Overviews


'Kennelly–Heaviside layer' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Astronomy and Astrophysics


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Former term for the E-layer of the ionosphere.

Subjects: Astronomy and Astrophysics.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.