Kentish rag

Related Overviews


'Kentish rag' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Very hard compact grey-white limestone used in polygonal rubble rough-or close-pitched walling, often on Gothic Revival London churches, where it was usually a facing to common brick walls. Its irregular forms create a network of mortar-joints.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.